Located on a quiet tree lined street, stroll to Applecross Primary School, close to Applecross Village shops and cafes, Canning Bridge IGA and Library, Raffles, bus and train.
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- 2 upstairs, 3 downstairs, all generous size
- 4 with built-in-robes
- choice of master bedroom upstairs or downstairs with ensuite; upstairs ensuite has double shower, bath, and separate toilet/bidet room
- upstairs master bedroom has an adjoining room that can be choice of parents' retreat, home office or nursery
- all bedrooms have phone and internet wiring, additional phone/internet in meals
- 5 TV antenna points
- ceiling fans to all bedrooms, family and meals
-Granite with glass splashbacks, wraparound laminate
-Loads of pot and cutlery drawers, pantry and storage space
-Smeg 5 burner cooktop and oven
-Wide space for fridge and freezer
-Timber display shelves, wine rack
-Alarm (has the capability to be monitored)
-High security laminated glass throughout
-All sliding doors have double patio locks
-Secure portico area behind electronically controlled gate
-Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
-Ducted evaporative cooling downstairs (2 separately adjustable systems for downstairs)
-Gas heating points in living and family rooms
-Low maintenance saltwater pool
-Pool blanket provided
-Fully fenced, with lockable fence
-Overhead shade sail
AVAILABLE 15TH FEBRUARY 2018.
Please call Tina Crosbie on 0419 190 305 or 9313 9111 to arrange a private viewing.
Realty One do not accept 1Form online application forms.