Bateman is a well located suburb with easy access to everything. This magnificent home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac just a few minutes walk from Murdoch Train Station, Fiona Stanley and SJOG Hospitals and Murdoch University.
Families will be impressed at the choice of schooling options on offer. The home is walking distance to Corpus Christie College, and Yidarra Primary School. Easy access to All Saints College and the home is located in the Willetton SHS zone. This large home has loads of storage with a massive lockable shed outside and two linen cupboards inside.
- Large tiled entry
- Blackbutt flooring
- Sunken formal lounge with gas point
- Sparkling new chef's kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances
- Large family room with reverse cycle air-conditioning and built in bar
- Quality new carpet to bedrooms
- Freshly painted throughout in warm inviting colours
- New vertical blinds throughout
- Two new stunning bathrooms with quality fittings
- New light fittings throughout
- Ducted evaporative aIr conditioning to bedrooms and formal living
- Renovated laundry with extra bench space and additional toilet
- Oversized master suite with walk in robe and stunning en-suite
- Three additional large bedroom two with built in robes
- Lock up garage with automatic door
- Additional carport
- Extra parking in driveway
- Large covered entertaining area
- Landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Huge lockable storage shed
- Security grills
- Security System
- Pets friendly
Available 9 October 2017.
Please call Adriana Mann on 0402 787 874 or 9313 9111 to arrange a private viewing.
Realty One do not accept 1Form online application forms.