Come and inspect this beautiful home situated just a stroll away from the Swan River and you will not be disappointed.
As you enter the home you will notice on the left the sunken lounge and raised dining room from which you have direct access to the kitchen or private outdoor area to entertain your guests.
At the end of the large entrance hall you have three choices; veer left to the well appointed kitchen with a meals and family room overlooking the backyard; veer right to the separate wing containing a guest room, main bathroom with shower and bathtub, separate WC and laundry; or take the stairs to the second floor where you have direct entry to a very spacious balcony. From the main passage way, a very large master bedroom with ensuite includes a WC and large walk in robe plus two very spacious bedrooms and main bathroom with corner spa, shower and separate WC.
This property is just minutes' walk to cafes and restaurants located on Riseley Street and just a few minutes' drive to Garden City Shopping Centre.
Other features include;
* Electric and gas stove combination and rangehood
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in the family room
* NBN connected
* Security alarm
* Easy care brick paved and artificial grass rear yard
* Bore reticulated gardens
* Double garage with large storage
* Spacious under stair storage
* Outdoor entertaining area under main roof and patio
* Clear glass pergola on the balcony
* Pergola in the private courtyard
* Tinted security film on windows and doors to the ground floor
* Crimsafe security doors to the ground and upper floors
* Double door built in robes to three bedrooms
To view this magnificent home contact Kim Gamba 0417 918 252 or Liliana Zafiescu 0404 252 358