Purposefully dressed in monochrome, this quality built substantial home is a blank canvas for you to splash on your own style. This is a great find for those in search of a big home, especially if one or more of the following extraordinary features is on the shopping list.
* Two master bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. Both with huge walk in robes and ensuite bathrooms. The upstairs ensuite is luxuriously spacious, with a double shower, a double vanity and spa bath
* Total of seven bedrooms and three bathrooms. Of course, any number of these bedrooms can be put to other uses
* Theatre room with a raised stage, a dream space for your budding stars
* Games room with a wall of shelves to organise the children's school prep
* Massive upstairs lounge
* Arts and craft/hobby room with taps and ample power points
* Built in wet bar and kitchenette upstairs
* Ultra modern kitchen with a long breakfast bar and hideaway power outlets
* Storage spaces galore, from under the stairs, to a walk through larder, to an enormous linen room
* Direct internal access from the double garage
* Heated, glass fenced swimming pool with massage jets, within a pristine backyard
* Gigantic back patio, fully decked, with a feature water wall and fish pond, built in gas BBQ, hot and cold water sink and a wood fired pizza oven
This exceptional property sits on a 495 sqm block, opposite a delightful park and in the school zone of award winning Aubin Grove Primary. It is close to the train station, with shops and medical facilities a short walk away.
Split system air con; Insulation; Wall mounted TV in patio; fridge; master bedroom suite x 1; Fish in the pond
Call TONY PAPINEAU 0409 310 686 to view