Set on 753sq metres in a small cul-de-sac, this is a very well presented property with so much to offer.
The house was built in 1985 and stunningly renovated in 2005. European styling, blended with modern fixtures and fittings, showcase a property that is pleasant to the eye as well as a basis for a comfortable lifestyle.
The location is within Rossmoyne Senior High School zone and an easy walk to Bateman Primary. Piney Lakes is just a street away, offering acres of beautiful parkland for a walk, bike ride or picnic.
The home's layout is unique, attested by features such as;
* A Kitchen window that overlooks the front porch, a handy safety outlook
* Huge activity room preceding the children's bedrooms
* Very private study within the master bedroom domain, which is currently used as an outstanding walk in wardrobe
* Large home theatre - projector, screen and sound system included
* The open plan family zone features a lofty timber lined ceiling. It's high north facing windows are positioned to welcome in the winter sun
* Laundry tucked away to the rear of the double garage, with easy shoppers' access into the house
* Pristine established gardens provide a wonderful backdrop for the resort style swimming pool, overlooked by a large dome covered patio
To view, call TONY PAPINEAU on 0409-310-686