Call for your private viewing and be impressed John Nigrone 0419 909 156
Enjoy peace and tranquility in this cozy three bedroom, two bathroom Hardy Flex homestead with zincalyn roof, pine tongue and groove high cathedral ceilings,solar hot water system with standby gas bottles, electronic security front gates in cul de sac location.
Freedom to move on approx 3.14 acres of useable land. This cosy property and the abundance of land is a must see property and ideal for a hobby farm
Magnificent country kitchen overlooks the back of the property with its lush lawn and gardens.
High cathedral ceilings in the family, lounge and meals area with reverse cycle split air conditioner and slow combustion stove.
Good size master bedroom with walkin robe and ensuite, second and third bedrooms are of good size with builtin robes. Main bathroom has bath and shower combo plus a good sized laundry.
Wide verandas surround this property with a big patio area and large closed outdoor alfresco entertainment area.
Other features include;
* Boasting huge workshops
* Electronic gate with alarm system
* Scotchgard window protection and window locks
* 4 rainwater tanks with the capacity of 58,000 litres
* Automatic reticulation from scheme Water
* Bore reticulation
* 3 chook pens
* Wood shed
* Garden shed
* Approximate 6m x 6m shed
* One huge 28.5m x 9m workshop with eight entry doors, seven sliding doors with benches, lockers cupboards, welding bench, mezzanine flooring on each end and 3 phase power with compressor hoses
* Gantry with travelling block and tackle, three phase hot water system shower and toilet
* Ride on mower will remain