Facing east and just across the road from St Ives retirement villa estate, this four bedroom, two bathroom home is a rare find.
The 728 sqm block is sub dividable, subject to WAPC approval, with a twenty meter frontage making it a great potential addition to your property portfolio.
The home has a freshly renovated interior making it perfect for renting or use as a family home.
Nearby amenities include Murdoch University, Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch train station with easy access to Perth City and Fremantle via the freeway just off South Street.
This home boasts the following features;
* Large family|meals area with ceiling fan
* Tastefully renovated kitchen with heaps of cupboard storage space and long counter tops
* Massive separate formal lounge area with ceiling fan
* Master room has built in robes and a split system air conditioner
* All other bedrooms are large with built in robes and bedroom four also has another split system air conditioner
* Both bathrooms have been renovated
* Freshly painted throughout
* New carpets to all bedrooms, formal lounge and hallway
* Wood laminate floors in the kitchen and family|meals area
* Roller shutters fitted to the front window
* Crimsafe grills to sliding doors on both sides of the house
* Large patio area with laundry taps fitted to wall to act as an external laundry
* Double lock up garage with high ceiling
* Low maintenance garden with large paved area
* Retaining garden wall at the back of the property
* Massive front yard
* 2500 litre water tank for the garden use
* Gas hot water system
You'll need to be quick as a property like this is sure to attract an abundance of buyers.
For all inspections and enquiries, contact Alex Moule today on 0419 995 150.