Step out on to your balcony and take in the morning sun as it rises above the distant hills.
This large four bedroom, three bathroom solid brick family home sits on an elevated block close to the Kardinya/Murdoch Border. Take a gentle stroll to Emma George Park which is just across the road or to the North Lake parklands situated just a few minutes away.
Nearby amenities include Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch train station with easy access to Perth City and Fremantle via the freeway just off South Street.
This home boasts the following features:
* Formal lounge room
* Formal dining room
* Family room/meals area
* Good sized kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space
* Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite bathroom
* All other bedrooms are a good size with built in robes to rooms two and three
* A total of three bathrooms and three toilets (one downstairs and two upstairs)
* Large size second lounge/entertainment area with bar space located upstairs
* Hallway cupboard storage with a second storage room under the stairs
* Laundry with dual sinks
* Alfresco entertaining area
* Double garage with space for three cars
* Large garden shed
* Multi level gardens with retaining wall
* Reticulation to both front and back yards
* Solar hot water
* Gas connected
* NBN connected
This grand home will cater to growing families or investors with its many functional attributes and possible subdivision potential at the discretion of WAPC.
To secure your position in this fabulous location, contact Alex Moule today on 0419 995 150.