This much loved four bedroom, two bathroom home sits a stones throw from Sommerville Boulevard which boarders the Kardinya and Winthrop estates.
Take the kids for a stroll down to Dick Piercy Park located at the end of the street or drive a couple of minutes down the road to Winthrop Shopping Centre.
This home is surrounded by an abundance of amenities that include, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Garden City Shopping Centre and the Murdoch train station with easy access to Perth City and Fremantle.
The current owner has spared no expense when it came to renovating this family home, which boasts the following features:
* Beautiful large kitchen with long Caesar stone benchtops and multiple double power points
* Porcelain tiles to the floor and splash back with double fridge space
* Massive storage with extra wide soft close draws, European double oven, Chefs style
Highland six burner with a German flumed extractor fan above
* The kitchen also has a sunken double sink with a filtered chilled and boiling water
* Meal area merging off the kitchen
* Renovated ensuite and second bathroom with heat lamps and heated towel rail (ensuite only)
* Walkin robe to master bedroom and built in robes to all other bedrooms
* Formal dining room/family room
* Sunken lounge room
* Floating floor boards throughout the main areas and bedrooms
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Wired LAN network and NBN connected
* Two gas ports (One inside and one outside for BBQ connection)
* Large outdoor patio next to the below ground salt water swimming pool
* 4.5kw German solar panels with German invertor
* Large 130L gas hot water system
* Security screens to all windows and sliding doors
* Large grassed area for kids to play
* Large front yard with retaining garden wall and an assortment of fruit trees
* The front yard also offers loads of space for visitor parking, trailers or caravans
This perfectly renovated home will cater for the growing family with its many functional attributes.
For further information and viewing times, contact Alex Moule on 0419 995 150