Built without compromise, in the style of federation splendour, this stunningly beautiful and spacious property is a stand out, even in this lovely estate that offers a premier lifestyle. Within the AHS zone, it sits on 761 sqm in a commanding position with views to the hills. Privacy is assured in this quiet and desirable location.
If you yearn for more than the usual, if grace is your demeanour, if the old songs bring you joy, then this is the home that will capture your heart. It is so much more than just 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 toilets, granite kitchen, home office, study station, games room, formal and informal living and dining spaces, bbq alfresco for entertaining, plus all the rest. It is wide balconies, inspiring entry foyer, beautiful leadlight and French doors. It is fireplaces with decorative surrounds, deep cornices and skirting boards, arches and corbels, embellished high ceilings and padded pelmets.
The home is freshly painted and sports new carpets throughout. It is built to maximise the climatic benefit of its north-south orientation. To replicate this property in this location would cost substantially more than its asking price.
* Double-door entry into a sun-splashed hall with soaring ceilings
* Private home office with solid timber built-in furniture
* Elegant formal lounge with a wide bay window
* Formal dining room next to the lounge
* Guest bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite bathroom
* American oak kitchen with granite bench top and breakfast bar, Smeg appliances, double oven, double fridge recess
* Large family dining
* Large family sitting room with fireplace
* Massive games room with attached bathroom, also accessible from pool area
* Study station off the games room, complete with built-in desk and cabinets
* Amazing entertainment room with bbq built into a granite bench, a fireplace, and raked timber-clad ceiling. Open up a wall of bi-fold doors for instant alfresco dining!
* Laundry with lots of storage and chute from upstairs
* Stunning pool and garden with a charming gazebo
* 3 car auto garage, with storage and bench space
* Spacious landing with French doors opening to the balcony and lovely view of the hills
* Ample master suite with spacious walk-in robe and an ensuite possessed of uncommon luxury, including double shower, double vanity, a therapeutic spa bath and private toilet
* 2 more generous size bedrooms with robes
* Large family bathroom offering a wide vanity, and a bathtub as well as shower
* Separate toilet
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Ducted vacuum
* High quality alarm system
* Bore reticulated gardens
To view this commanding property contact Tony Papineau 0409 310 686