Surrounded by a pretty, fragrant garden sits this three bedroom, semi ensuite home in a prime location with the Bert Jeffery Park at the end of the street.
Relax and entertain guests under the large patio which is shaded by the garden with a calming water feature and takes advantage of the afternoon sea breeze.
* Formal lounge with a beautiful bay window and a reverse cycle split system air conditioner
* Formal dining room
* Kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cupboards, gas cooking has a large window that looks out over the water feature
* Family room
* Master bedroom has triple built in robes and overlooks the patio and garden
* Massive semi ensuite, with shower, bath and toilet
* Second toilet
* Laminate floorboards throughout including bedrooms
* Feature internal doors
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Gas bayonet to lounge room
* Carport with parking for two cars in tandem
* Additional parking for up to three cars
* Bore reticulation
* Feature garden lighting
If you love gardening and cooking you will have an abundance of fruit supplied by the lemon, lime, pink grapefruit, avocado and pomegranate trees.
This home is bathed in natural light and viewing will delight.
Contact Rick Lombardo on 0419 918 888
FOR YOUR SAFETY COVID19 PROTOCOLS APPLY