Be quick to secure this spacious four bedroom, two bathroom home in the heart of Murdoch which has so much to offer!
This home has a beautiful elevation and is surrounded by manicured gardens and a vibrant lawn. This well kept large family home incorporates four bedrooms plus a study, along with separate formal and informal living areas, formal lounge, games room and an enormous undercover alfresco area.
* Master suite boasting an ample walk in robe that leads to a tidy ensuite
* Spacious and well appointed kitchen offers workable benchspace, overhead cupboards, microwave recess and appliance cupboard
* The rear of the home accommodates three double bedrooms, a main bathroom with separate WC, laundry and storage cupboards
* Study which is close to the master bedroom and entry hall
* Family room with soaring raked ceilings
* Beautiful wood floorboards stretch from the entry to the rear of the home
* Large laundry serving you direct to the drying area
* Evaporative air conditioning
* Enormous alfresco area with your own pizza oven
* Solar panels system
* Parking for four cars PLUS a boat or other vehicles
* Well maintained gardens and vegetable garden space
All this situated on a 728 sqm block and within a very short walking distance to Murdoch University and set in the sought after popular Applecross Senior High School zone. In close proximity is Corpus Christi College, Yidarra Catholic Primary School, Fiona Stanley and St John of God hospitals, Murdoch train station and easy access to freeway entrances.
This is a great buy and chance for the growing family.
Contact Jingya Ai 0431 710 025 or Rick Lombardo 0419 918 888 to arrange your viewing.
FOR YOUR SAFETY COVID19 PROTOCOLS APPLY