A hidden gem in the heart of Subiaco. Practically NEW and NEVER lived in two bedroom, two bathroom apartment that offers luxurious resort style living!
This beautiful apartment is in a fantastic location, right in the heart of Subiaco. Just a short walk from the Subiaco train station, Coles, Woolworths, Target, St John of God Hospital, countless dining and entertainment options, it truly is the best of inner city living with a friendly community spirit.
This building offers an abundance of facilities and outdoor space including a pool, sauna, barbecue area, gym, billiards and table tennis area, private dining room, private theatre, rooftop terrace and spacious lobby.
Nearby schools include the brand new Bob Hawke College, Perth Modern School, Jolimont Primary and Subiaco Primary.
* Main bedroom with walk in robe, split system air conditioning and ensuite
* Well sized second bedroom with split system air conditioning and mirrored built in robe
* Stylish kitchen with stone benches, glass splash back and built in microwave, dishwasher and oven
* Spacious open plan living and dining
* 14sqm East facing balcony with dual access through doors|retractable flyscreens
* Rare secure two side by side car bays
* Secure building with onsite building manager, intercom and lift access
Strata Admin Levy: $934.40 per quarter (approx.)
Reserve Levy: $112.75 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $2,232.55 pa. (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,486.38 pa. (approx.)
Viewing by appointment only. Kindly call Jeffrey Zhang on 0433 768 779 to organise a time.
FOR YOUR SAFETY COVID19 PROTOCOLS APPLY