We have just listed this 853 sqm lot zoned R20/R60 which has the development potential for a five unit site.
This is an incredible opportunity, the outstanding three bedroom character home has superb feature. The moment you enter you feel the country style warmth and the home is surrounded by beautiful trees, massive avocado and mango trees, moscato grape vines and citrus trees over fifty years old.
* At the front of the home walk into the lounge|dining room and modern renovated kitchen
* Generous open plan area with high ceilings, decorative cornices, modern downlights and neutral tones
* Spacious kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard space and double door pantry
* Double sized bedrooms, one with generous views
* Fully renovated bathroom with ample light coming in
* Backyard is a great area, the double undercroft garage could also be used as a games room for the kids
* Ample parking on the property plus shed|workshop, could house almost ten cars
* Stunning Willagee valley views
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Downstairs laundry
* Timber floors
* Fire pit
* Close to parks, sporting grounds, library, shops, primary and high schools plus universities
* Fifteen minutes to Perth, ten minutes to Fremantle and only five minutes to the freeway
This is a very comfortable home for a young family with all the facilities available. You can live in the home while deciding to subdivide.
If you are looking for a fantastic investment, grab this home as it is realistically priced and has a motivated seller.
For more information and to arrange your viewing contact Paul Menezes 0413 817 857.
FOR YOUR SAFETY COVID19 PROTOCOLS APPLY